We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Friday, November 13, 2020

Revenge {Book Review}

 


Title: Revenge
Series: The Princes of Powell Book One 
Genre: Enimes/Lovers, Bully, Reverse Harem
Author: Carmen Black

Book Description:


Elliot, Felix, and Leo.

The three of them had made the last four years of my life miserable. They ruled Woodman High - doing whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted - and I was a prime target. My best friend, Pierre, and I had suffered through the pranks, name calling, and ridicule but finally we were about to be free. Once I graduated, I wouldn’t have to see any of them ever again.

Or so I thought. It turns out college has its own share of bullies, including my new roommate Vivian. After she turned my first days into a living hell, I decided that I wasn’t going to spend another four years under someone’s thumb, and I turned to the only people that I knew could help me fight back. Fortunately, Elliot, Felix, and Leo agreed to help me get my revenge… but at what price?

My Review:

So when I first saw this book I thought it was by an author I was familiar with and I got really excited. Than when this book landed on my kindle I quickly realized that this was a "New" to me author. So this book is listed as a Enimes to Lover's, Bully, Reverse Harem. I'm addicted to Bully/Reverse Harem books so that also made me want to read this book. 

I want to give a heads up this is really the lightest of Bully books. Besides her roommate Vivian, and even what Vivian does it really isn't that awful. This really is more of a Enimes to Lover's type book.

This book starts off at the end of their high school year's where evidently Leo, Elliot, & Felix have been bullying Kat for year's and have one more prank to pull on her. Than moves on to when Kat is off to college and escape her tormentors.  Though not everything is as it seems & now Kat has a new tormentor in the form of her new roommate.

I liked Kat. I thought she was pretty fierce. I liked that she didn't just back down to her new tormentor and wanted to fight back. 

As far as Elliot, Leo, & Felix go. I think by far Leo was my favorite. Elliot wasn't so bad, but I'm sure he had done some growing over the summer break. As for Felix, well we didn't get much of him, so not sure what to really think of him.   

Overall I thought this was a good book. As I mentioned above light on the bullying aspects. Had likeable characters (well most of them). There were some twists thrown in at the end that I need some answers to. Also didn't lack in the smexiness. But it did kinda just end abruptly and I was like, "that's it?"

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!

Disclaimer: I received and ARC of this book from Elle Woods PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blogs and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment