We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Dirty Toe Drag {Book Review}


Title: Dirty Toe Drag
Series: Nashville Assassins Next Generation #6
Author: Toni Aleo
Genre: Sports Romance

Book Description

Stella Brooks is a woman who knows what she wants. From her first glimpse of Paris Fashion Week at the tender age of eleven, she has only ever wanted to be a designer. Hardworking and dedicated, she knows she can make a success of it. Until…she is driven to trade fashion for frosting, a move that makes her soul sing but shakes her confidence in her decision-making to her core.

And when you add in that her sexy hookup from her older brother’s wedding is sniffing around again, things are about to get out of hand. Wesley McMillan seems different, no longer putting off love-’em-and-leave-’em vibes, which only adds to Stella’s emotional chaos.

Wesley McMillan has had a thing for Stella since she first served him a fried pickle platter at her mom’s restaurant. He may have only ordered a snack, but he found he wanted a whole meal—in the form of Stella Brooks. How could he not? She’s stunning, smart, and confident. She knows her worth and what she wants, and she owns whatever room she’s in, the ultimate turn-on for him.

He just has two problems: Stella is his best friend’s sister, and she thinks he’s a playboy. The first issue, Wes is willing to face off against. As for the second…Wes doesn’t blame Stella for her assumption. He used to love to play the field, but now that he has his demons under control, he is ready to show her and the world that he is worthy of her love.

Wes may be known for his sick signature move on the ice, but will his dirty toe drag be enough to score Stella’s heart?


My Review:

     I have to say that it's been a while since I've read a book from Mrs. Aleo and I usually read everything from her. I've been a long long long time fan of hers and of her Nashville Assassins' even before they were published. If you haven't read any of Mrs. Aleo's books or if you haven't read any of the Assassins' books I'll give you a little break down of who's book this is. So  this is Stella Brooks’ and Wesley McMillan’s story. Stella is the daughter of Fallon and Lucas Brooks (TRYING TO SCORE, Nashville Assassins #2) and the sister of Aiden Brooks (DUMP AND CHASE, Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #1). Wes is Aiden’s best friend and teammate.

    If ya don't remember Stella and Wes kinda made out at her brother Aiden and Shelli's wedding. I couldn't wait to get my hands on their book. But we had to wait to get our hands on this particular couple, lol. But I have to say it was definitely worth the wait. 

    I loved Wes and Stella right off the bat. I honestly and truly believed right off that they belonged to each other. I loved Stella, she was the right amount of sweet and sassy. And Wes was just the right amount of sweet and charming. 

    I have to say of course I loved seeing everyone else make an appearance in this book. Especially Stella's sister Emery, she just cracked me up and I can't wait for her book. 

    I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for whatever is next!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Elle Woods PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog's and may differ from others. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment