We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Monday, August 23, 2021

Find Me {Book Review}

 


Title: Find Me 
Series: WITSEC #1
Author: Ashley N. Rostek 
Genre: Reverse Harem, Dark, New Adult

Book Description:

One year ago…

My family is gone. My parents. My twin sister. All of them murdered by the man who has stalked me for years. He nearly killed me, too. But I got away and he’s still out there, searching for me. He won’t find me. At least, I hope not. Thanks to WITSEC, I’ve been given a new life with a new identity.

The present…

My uncle, my only living relative, has helped me glue myself back together and given me the tools I’ll need to survive. I’m not fixed and my grief is heavy, but I’m at a point where I can put one foot in front of the other to try to move on.

I know my future will be hard and lonely. I must stay strong and focus on the good. I’m getting a second chance at life. I am safe. My new home is beautiful. The four brothers who live next door are even more so. Little do I know that Colt, Creed, Keelan, and Knox will soon become my everything. It’s as if my lonely heart screamed out for someone good to find me. Four answered back.


***WARNING This is a reverse harem romance. Contains violence, graphic killing, foul language, and sexual content. Some parts may be triggering.***


My Review:

     I first want to say that this is the first book I have read from Mrs. Rostek. 

     Second I'm going to say Ahhhhhhh.... OMG..... OMG.... OMG.... *takes deep breath* I Am Not OK.... I started this book last night maybe an hour before I was going to bed thinking I would just read a few chapters. *insert eye roll emoji* Yeah right I stayed up until about 1:30 reading this book and finally put it down to get some sleep, than ended up waking at 2am to read for 30 mins, than went back to sleep.... ONLY to wake up again at 3am and read for another 30 mins.....

     Lets start with Shiloh, she's trying to get her life back on track after losing her whole family a year prior to a Stalker and barely making it out alive herself. I felt for her and my heart even broke for her during her nightmares. I found her relatable in a way that I can't explain really and became invested in her character. Maybe its just my mama heart.

     Now the guys.... Colt and Creed, I just loved them to pieces, especially Colt and even Creed when he warmed up to Shiloh..... I also really Keelan, I thought he was a sweetheart.... And even Knox, when he wasn't being a pi$$y hardarse...

     I just want to say that this book caught my attention from start to finish. It has everything that I love in a book. And as mentioned above I was up most of the night reading this book. I think the ONLY think this book is missing is the Heat between the guy's and Shiloh. I mean there were a few moments, but I Need More Heat. But that being the only thing I'm missing that's ok by me, the rest of the book made up for it. 

    I just have to say that this is probably one of the best books I've read in awhile. And I Need the second book ASAP.... PRONTO.... RIGHT FREAKING NOW.....

    I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and need the 2nd book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment