We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Vengeful Rotten Casualties {Book Review}

 


Title: Vengeful Rotten Casualties 
Series: A Sick Boys Novel #7
Author: Lucy Smoke 
Genre: Young Adult, Dark Romance

Book Description:

I sold my soul to the devil only to turn around and slit his throat…

Thomas Kincaid took everything from me. My mother. My hopes. My innocence.

Now, it’s my turn.

He thought he was safe.

They all did.

They were wrong.

Men always think they can take without ever having to deal with the consequences. Well, now I’m back, and I'm the last consequence they’ll ever see.

*This is a dark romance, and contains dark and very taboo themes which some readers may find uncomfortable or upsetting such as but not limited to SA, murder, violence, child abuse, sexual slavery, misuse of the law, drug use etc. If you do not enjoy these themes, or have triggers, please do not read. Recommended for 18+ due to sexual content and adult situations. Please read responsibly.*

My Review:

Wow, what an end to the Sick Boys series. Sad that it has come to an end. But at the same time happy that it ended this way also.

I really enjoyed Micki and Luc together. I enjoyed reading the parts when they were with each other. I have to say though I found Micki a bit annoying by herself. But I could understand how she was because of everything she had been through. I really liked Luc though.

This book was dark, and raw, and gritty, and there were twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire book.

I'm giving this book and overall the whole series 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book Literally Yours PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog's and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment