We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Big Nick Energy {Book Review}

 


Title: Big Nick Energy 

Author: Lani Lynn Vale 

Genre: Romance, Christmas


Book Description:

Big Nick Energy is a compilation of things that I’ve written as companion pieces to already published novels.


Get updates on your favorite couples during COVID-19. These stories were written in the very first weeks of the Covid-19 Pandemic. You’ll see some of your favorite couples as they navigate that time period. Their coping mechanisms to being locked down can be kind of…flamboyant.


Somethin’ About That Boy: You’ll get some of the ‘rest of the story’ from Banner and Perry’s new life together far away from their family and friends. But don’t worry, big, rich, all grown up and famous Slone and Titus make appearances in their update. You’ll also get the story between Blue and Titus that you’ve been waiting for in Titus’s very own short story.


My Review:


I really, really, really loved this book of little stories. I enjoyed catching up with old favorite couples and seeing what they've been upto.

As just mentioned I loved seeing servel of my old favorite couples in these stories. I also got caught up on some couples I had just plain forgot about.

Mrs. Vale had me laughing, and teary eyed, and cursing her out for what she was doing to one of my most favorite couples, Trance and Viddy.

I thought this was the perfect chrism-misy book that there is. If you enjoy catching up with characters of Mrs. Vales then this is the perfect book for that.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out 5 Stars


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog and may differ from others. 

But don’t despair, Viddy and Trance, as well as their kids, have their own Christmas story, too!



              

No comments:

Post a Comment