We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Saturday, October 17, 2020

The Golden Boys {Book Review}

 


Title: The Golden Boys
Series: Kings of Cypress Prep Book 1
Author: Rachel Jonas & Nikki Thorne
Genre: Young Adult/Bully Romance

Book Description:

West Golden—so easy to hate, yet so hard to resist.

Don’t let that pretty face of his fool you. He isn’t the boy next door, or the kind you trust with your heart. He’s the devil in designer jeans, with all the charm of a bona fide psycho.

Trust me.

He swears I did something to cross him before I even stepped foot inside Cypress Prep, but it’s a lie. No one knows better than me that I’m all out of chances. One more misstep and I can kiss my future goodbye, which means I can’t possibly be guilty of whatever he thinks I’ve done.

West marks me with a target anyway, and as this town’s football star, no one dares to go against him. His money, status, and the loyalty of his equally entitled brothers makes him seem untouchable. Only, I know better than that.

This false god isn’t infallible like he wants the world to believe. Whenever I stare into those devilish green eyes, I see it plain as day. The chink in his armor. His one and only weakness.

Me.

The King of Cypress Prep has finally met his match and taking him down just became an inside job.


My Review:


Wait.....


What?....


What the heck just happened?....


I first want to say that I have read this author's other books in the paranormal genre so I'm not a newbie pre-se to her books. But this is the first time that I'm reading a book from her in just a normal Bully setting. I just want to say that I finished this book about a week ago and still can't get it out of my head. And I still can't figure out the right words to put into my review for this book. There are so many twists and turns in this book that I don't want to give anything in this book anyway with spoilers. So I'll just say you'll have to read the book for yourself.


I will say this there were moments where I thought I had thing's figured out and I knew what was going on. And than I was completely and utterly confused by the end of the book and realized I really had NO idea what was going on.


I want to say that I Don't Trust any of these character's.


Not a Single one.


Just when I thought maybe West was redeemable and maybe just a teeny tiny bit likable. He would become just as unlikable. Also I have a ton and I mean a ton of question's about Blue, I even find her to be questionable in what she is doing. She's very squirrely.


I have to say that I could not put this book down and read it within a few hours.


I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Wildfire Marketing Solutions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog's and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment