We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Caged Royal {Book Review}

 


Title: Caged Royal 
Series: The Knights of Echoes Cove #3
Author: Lily Wildhart
Genre: Reverse Harem, New Adult

Book Description

The worst part about betrayal, is it never comes from your enemies.

I should have known better, I should have seen the signs, but now all I'm left with is heartache and disappointment.
They may think they've got the better of me, but I won't go down without a fight. Especially when it comes to the ones I love.
Even if I have to protect them from themselves.

Wading into the depths of darkness, nothing can prepare me for the secrets that bind us.

The truth will either be the answer to our salvation or the beginning of our downfall.

My Review:

So I have to say that when I read the first book in this series I thought the series  had real premise. Here's the thing though I know these books are fiction and I read to escape reality. But I want my fiction to be believable. I want to be able to connect to the characters. But I have a real hard time believing that high school kids are a part of some big time "secret" group. Or have I guess you could say "Mafia" ties. It's just not believable to me and I have a hard time getting through books like that.  

I will admit though I started liking Octavia in this book once again. I couldn't believe who was actually behind taking her and felt bad for her at the same time. 

I still enjoyed each and everyone of the guy's 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!! And can't wait to see how the next one goes.



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment