We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Friday, January 21, 2022

Dirty Love {Book Review}

 


Title: Dirty Love 
Author: Bethany Winters 
Genre: MM

Book Description:

In a small town like ours, you’re either straight or you keep your mouth shut.

Being gay would be dirty.

Touching the guy who’s been your little brother since you were three would be dirty.

Falling in love with him would be even worse.

I protect him because it’s my job.

I resist him because I have to.

But when one night leads to two and two nights lead to more, lines are blurred and morals are tossed and my sanity takes a walk.

Now we’re risking everything we have for something we know we shouldn’t want.

And the only thing we’ll have left is each other.

This is a 60,000 word, M/M, dark high school, stepbrothers-to-lovers romance with themes some readers might find offensive.

Complete standalone with a HEA and no cliffhanger.



My Review:

I'm going to be completely honest here on my old blog I would read MM every once in awhile. And than I happened to read a couple that weren't so good. So I really didn't continue to read them, unless they were connected to a series or if it's an author that I really liked.

I thought I would give this book a chance though as I really enjoy Mrs. Winters books.

I have to say that this book took me through a gambit of emotions. I don't even know if I have the exact words to describe my feelings on this book.

I loved Nicky right from the start. My heart broke for him at parts. There was just something endearing about him, that had me wanting to reach through the pages and just hug him.

I won't say that I didn't like Kade, but he definitely is a character that takes some time to get used to.

I really don't want to give any spoilers away about this book. But I do say through much of it, I thought it was touching and at times broke my heart for these two characters. But that Ending, my good that ending I wasn't expecting it. I will say that if MM isn't really your thing to really give this book a chance.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment