We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Pretty Vile {Book Review}

 


Title: Pretty Vile 
Series: The Ruthless Boys of Ridgeway #2
Author: R.A. Smyth
Genre: Reverse Harem

Book Description:

I’ve been dead inside for such a long time that I’d forgotten what it felt like to be alive… Until I met her.


Emilia Harrison. The woman I swore to protect. The one putting cracks in my walls and threatening to undo all my hard work keeping the ghosts of my past at bay.


She was only meant to be a job. I never anticipated that everything would get so complicated, but there’s no denying the effect she has on me.

One kiss had me coming undone, feeling alive for the first time in years. I was finally ready to put the ghosts that haunt me to rest… Except, now she’s missing.

Surely, fate can’t be so cruel as to deal me the same hand twice? I won’t lose her. Not now when she’s finally working things out with Hawk, and she and Wilder still have so much left to resolve.

The pain of my past hasn’t been this raw and exposed in a long time. I thought I’d come to terms with what happened, but I won’t survive this a second time.



Recommended Reading Order:
  • Pretty Spiteful
  • Pretty Vile
  • Pretty Lethal


My Review:

Ahhhhhhh.... I knew it..... I knew it.... I knew it......

So this book starts off right where Mrs. Smyth left off the first book. Where Emilia has been taken by the stalker. I have to say since the cliffhanger of the first book I had a feeling I knew who the stalker was. And I was Absolutely right on who it was & No I'm not going to tell you who it is. You'll just have to read this book to find out if you were right too (lol).

I loved how Emilia got closer to Hawke in this book & I just loved Hawke in this book, we get to see another side of him, a side he really only shows to his sister. Ahhhh Kai, I had high hopes for you in this book since you seemed the strong put together one in the first book. But in this one he kind of seems to slip backwards and holds Emilia at arms length because of his past. And Wilder, well Wilder is just doing Wilder things in this book once again.

Really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the finally. I'm giving this book 4 Fantastic Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment