We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Rebel & Her Knights {Book Review}

 


Title: Rebel & Her Knights 
Series: Pack Bonds #1
Author: Rosemary Johns
Genre: Reverse Harem, OmegaVerse, Paranormal, Fantasy, Contemporary, MM

Book Description

My name is Rebel, and I’m the only Omega resistance leader.

I should be hiding from my dad who marked me as a Reject. But instead, I fall into the path of the impossibly beautiful, wealthy, and influential Knight pack, during my first heat. Surely, I won’t be claimed by these enemies of the resistance? The captivating Alphas, their Beta bodyguard, and gorgeous but broken male Omega stand for everything that I’m fighting against.

Can I survive my heat in the arms of my enemies? Will they reject me, sending me to the Omega Institute to be sold, if they discover that I’m not their cherished Omega but a secret rebel?

But then, the Knight pack have as many secrets as me.

A rebel. Her knights. A pack bond that changes everything.


My Review:

     I first want to say that I have had Mrs. John's books on my TBR list for-freaking-ever. But I now just finally had to time to dive into them. Second I want to say that I am Not well versed in the 'Omegaverse' Universe, I tried once by a completely different author and just didn't get it or didn't enjoy that particular book. But I wanted to give the this Omegaverse another try and thought I'd try with Mrs. John's books.

      I have to admit I was a little weary of Rebel at first, she was a bit all over the place. But than I started to get her a bit more and than really enjoy her. 

      I really liked all of her mates.... Falcon, the serious face Senator and leader of their pack. He obviously has secrets of his own. But he has a definite soft side for his Omega's and other members of his pack.... Xavier is the lighthearted funny one that seems to keep everyone smiling and not so serious all the time.... Scott the fierce protector of their group... And than sweet Leo, who I feel like we didn't really get to see or know as much....

      I really enjoyed this book but as I mentioned above I'm not really familiar with Omega verse books. So at times I felt a bit confused with what was going on. But at the same time I think it was very easy to catch onto what was going on. I will also warn anyone who doesn't like MM in books than this book probably isn't for you. I don't do much MM but I did enjoy it in this book. 

    I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and onto the second book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment