We're just 2 crazy sister's who had crazy parents that named us day's of the week. One of us has been book blogging for over 6 year's. After reading many different books and arguing who's book boyfriend was better. One of us convinced the other to start a book blog called #WhyChoose. Because honestly why does one book boyfriend have to be better than the other? Or why do you only need to have one?

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

All the Sauce {Book Review}

 


Title: All the Sauce 
Series: IceCats #4
Author: Toni Aleo 
Genre: Hockey Romance

Book Description:

Owen Adler has spent his whole life being half of a matched set. But when his twin brother Evan leaves hockey—and him—behind on the Carolina IceCats, Owen finds he has to skate a new path on his own.

Angie Paxton knows a lot about being on her own. She pushed Nashville, and the trauma she experienced there, to the back of her mind and started over in South Carolina. And though she’s blooming where she planted herself both academically and professionally, emotionally, she’s been struggling under the weight of her past.

Owen has had a thing for Angie since they were kids, but she would never give him the time of day. Now that they’re reconnecting as adults, they quickly find they want to spend all their days together. Angie is struggling to let go of the insecurities that plague her, but growing up Adler has made Owen an expert at getting what he wants. And for him, Angie is the only goal worth making.

My Review:

One of my all time favorite author's hits another out of the park again. Look I gotta be honest here and I think I say this with each and every one of my reviews for Mrs. Aleo's books. But I have been following her and her books way before she even first published, when she was writing them on a free site. But I have missed out on I think the last couple of books, not because I wanted to but because for awhile I was in a book slump and I hate to admit even one of my favorites couldn't pull me outta of it. Anyways I'm rambling like usual, so on to the review....

Well in this book we've got Owen Adler and Angie Paxton both of course children of the OG's of the Assassins.

Let's start with Owen, of course if you don't know or are new to this series character's. Owen is the son of Shea and Elle Adler. He also happens to have a twin brother named Evan, who played hockey and got drafted with him to the IceCats. Lets be honest Owen is a bit Co(ky and for good reason, I mean look at who his dad is. But at the same time is so sweet, caring, and Swoonworthy, definitely gives his dad a run in that department.

Ahhh Angie.... Angie is the daughter of Lucy and Benji Paxton, she was the little girl in her parents book that brought them together. Angie grew up around Owen and Evan, played hockey with them and was a great player until she wasn't. Than moved on to Volleyball and until another thing happend. Now she's also in South Carolina and working with the IceCats team and going to school. She's hoping to help everyone in the NHL with anxiety, autism, and any other problems they may deal with. Let's be honest my heart broke for Angie, she was definitely harder on her self than she needed to be.

I really loved this book and was happy that I could really enjoy it. I loved seeing some of the OG's making an appearance.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars and can't wait for whatever comes next!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from ElleWoods PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of #WhyChoose Book Boyfriend Book Blog and my differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment